Re: Thinking about Dogfood

>  I think that for Gnome there are clear reasons why Gnome doesn't spread
> widely any more.
>  Majority of gnome software is just unusable for non-english people

Majority of GNOME is unusable for most english speakers too ;-)

>  So guys - please pay more attention to i18n! Hire really qualified i18n
> engineers!

Contribute to the project! Most GNOME hackers aren't paid to hack on
gnome...why should i18n engineers be any different?

>  Alternatively, give up developing gnome since it will be just a loss of
> efforts. But it's a pity to see a project with rather clean architecture to
> die due to the way it was implemented...

You have shown me the light. I think we should all give up, this is
hopeless, all my efforts have been in vain.

-Seth