Re: Thinking about Dogfood

On 13 Aug 2001 18:03:15 +0500, Vlad Harchev wrote:

> using OutLook express at all. And Evo doesn't have i18n-related means any
> mature MUA has (ability to select charset to interpret the current message in
> message view with, ability to configure content-transfer-encoding to send
> messages in, etc).

Maybe I am mistaken, but my Evolution has this dialog:

	http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo-charset.png

(not attaching it so it doesnt bloat the mailing list)

Would this be something that might help you?

(No, I am not an expert in i18n, so this is just a guess - maybe it
helps?)

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::