Re: adding interfaces to stable libraries

On 01 Aug 2001 19:33:22 -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> 	* Gnome Libs 1.4 has been released for quite a while.  People
>           should use the Gnome Libs 1.4 to compile their GDM.
>
> 	  You would expect that someone who wants to build GDM from
> 	  GNOME 1.4 would update to its GNOME 1.4 libraries.

Erm, where?  ftp.gnome.org has 1.2.13 at the latest stable gnome-libs
release, and a 1.4 release would be stable, according to the versioning
numbering conventions that we've more of less established.  I also
haven't seen any release announcement for any gnome-libs 1.4 releases.
	Greg