Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
> > This is a really, really weak excuse.  We don't want to create something
> > that is just as good as windows.  We want to create something that is as
> > good as it can possibly be.  This is a common complaint on the part of
> > windows users.  It also is something we have an opportunity to fix.
> > Let's go for it.
>
> Some of us think that it is not broken, and that your fix would annoy
> us more.  So although I agree that if we can do better than
> Windows/MacOS we should do so, but I do not believe that this is doing
> better.

The real point is that we don't know if it's better or not until
someone tries it and does some testing.

As someone pointed out, right after Darin's talk at GUADEC about how
you have to do testing and your opinion means jack, everyone raised
their hand to give an opinion. ;-)

Havoc