Re: update on what the Nautilus team has been working on

+++ Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 10:53:00AM -0700 +++
Bart Decrem e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
[Nautilus]
> > 5.  Integrated shell features
> >
> We now have a Scripts menu to make it easy to run selected scripts on
> any file; a new way to extend Nautilus.

At least a year ago, someone wrote an embedded terminal for Nautilus,
what became of it and of the idea?

mawa
--
You probably didn't notice, but during the past year, the moon slipped
about one and a half inches farther from the earth