Re: Full time sysadmin for GNOME

<quote who="Chema Celorio">

> [Solution b]
> If we decide to get a full time sysadmin on behalf of GNOME
> i think that the foundation can figure that out where to get
> the cash for this. I like this solution better.

I emailed Chema about my interest in this[*] privately. There is the
question of the Foundation not really meant to be used for employing people,
but I think Chema was just hoping for the Foundation to "figure out" how it
could be done.

[*] I would be inordinately happy (overjoyed) to be able to do something on
this scale for Gnome, and have offered myself as a volunteer to help out
regardless of the Foundation's decision.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                  ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.