Re: Bug imports

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> OK, good. I wasn't sure if it was a test import or the real one,
> but I had visions of certain active bug reporters getting
> hundreds and hundreds of mails multiple times and was a little
> concerned.

It only sends mail to people who have bugzilla accounts (and who
created them after I purged the test database last, so you should
be the only one); the importer script substitutes all other people
with the importer account (which we can set to devnull gnome org
or something like this for the import; normally I put in myself so
I get the error messages).

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)