Re: The big gnome-hackers -> gnome-private move

Peter Teichman <peter helixcode com> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 08:52:30AM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>
> > I am worried that people might get in the habit of posting things that
> > should not be private to gnome-private though.
>
> Like the entire bug tracking system thread.

Yes, exactly. That thread should definitely not be on a private
list. I imagine if users would have liked to see the suggestion that
their bug reports be dropped on the floor, so they could express their
feelings. :-) (Or for that matter developers not 'leet enough to be on
this list or whatever).

 - Maciej