Re: Bugzilla for GNOME (was Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus mathieu)

Alan is right IMO, we need to support the old submit bugs gnome org
address and format. The format is totally trivial; so if you can write
a script that gets these mails (procmail will do that) and has some
way to talk to Bugzilla, it's not rocket science.

We can start using Bugzilla before that though, just leave
submit bugs gnome org working and going into the old tracker, and when
someone does the migration script we move all those bugs.

Havoc