Re: proposed change to canvases

> I would like to add support to anti-aliased canvases for
> drawing dithered. For nautilus, this will enable us to
> draw gradients that look smooth in 16 bit mode - right
> now gradients look really bad in 16 bit mode.

It seems like this would not break binary compatibility (if I counted
correctly).  The only issue I see is with the documentation which is
not in the right place (it should be on the C file, and should include
patches to the gtk-doc doc system).

If Federico has no objections to the patch, I can commit and release a
new gnome-libs.  Of course, I need to go count again the structure
size ;-)

Miguel.