Hi you impatient gnome-hackers folks

Hi guys,

This message is specially intended to all you impatient
cannot-await-the-reopening-of-g-h folks, especially Alan.

Instead of yelling "let's open g-h as quickly as possible",
let's all do something constructive and help me with some
stuff :-)

I need to following information for all three lists
(gnome-private, gnome-hackers and gnome-hackers-readonly):

1.) A terse phrase identifying this list
2.) An introductory description - a few paragraphs - about the list.
    It will be included, as html, at the top of the listinfo page.
    Carriage returns will end a paragraph - see the details for more info.
3.) List-specific text prepended to new-subscriber welcome message
4.) Text sent to people leaving the list. If empty, no special text will
    be added to the unsubscribe message

And I need the following for gnome-hackers-readonly:

5.) Auto-response text to send to mailing list posters.

Archive regeneration is still running, but any help with 1.)-5.) would
be greatly appreciated :-)

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)