Re: gtk+ entry patch

Hi All,

	As I am fairly new to Gnome and GTK+,
	Justin's fix brought to me to ask these questions:
	- What if the user a two button mouse?
	- What happen to the GTK+ port on the Mac (is there one) running Linux
	which traditionally has only one button?

	I don't propose that I can provide an alternative right now. I do
	like to have some views on the above from the GTK+ gurus.

	Another comment (without a great deal knowledge about GTK+) is
	on
	+      else if (event->button == 3)
	+        {
			menu = gtk_menu_new ();

	A new menu is created when everytime the user clicks on button3,
	these could leak memory. should it not be a like,
		if (!menu)
		{
		 /* same bit of code except the bits below */
		}

		gtk_widget_show (cut_item);
		gtk_widget_show (copy_item);
		gtk_widget_show (paste_item);
		gtk_menu_popup (GTK_MENU (menu), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 3,
		  event->time);

Ghee Teo
e-mail: Ghee Teo ireland sun com