bugzilla work items

These are the things I think need doing to bring bugzilla.gnome.org
into line with the current plans:

 * Remove rep_platform and add os_details mediumtext field. Update
   relevant pages.

 * Make sure all references to 'program' in publically visible places
   read 'product' instead.

 ? Add NeedInfo status

 ? Change resolutions to match my proposal of today
   (INCOMPLETE/NOTABUG/NOTGNOME)

 ? lowercase enumerations in public display

 * Remove priorities entirely.

 [ Is this what we want to do? Martin had this in his plan and no one
   objected. The typical usage of them seems to be for tracking bugs
   that need to be fixed for a particular release, but we have that
   somewhat with the classification of severity into those that block
   releases and those that don't, but its possible that some
   people would want to make minor or trivial bugs release-critical.
   (you mispelled my name in the README file!) ]

 * Removing all references to voting for bugs

In addition, I'd like to spend some time making the query and
result pages look more like the ones on bugzilla.redhat.com
which are vastly better organized and easier to understand.

Any thing else? Any problems with the above?

Regards,
                                        Owen