Re: Bugzilla and documentation

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 15:10 +0100, Paolo Maggi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > gedit/docs (paolo maggi polito it)
>
> Is it ok for you if we create a gedit-docs-maint gnome bugs alias?

Sure.  It's entirely up to the module maintainers.
Maintainers are perfectly free to use accounts or
aliases specific to their project, rather than the
gnome-user-docs-maint alias.  And when they do, I
highly recommend a -docs-maint alias, rather than
a personal account.

> In this way I will be able to watch that account without getting the doc
> related bugzilla mails of all modules.
>
> Note that we already use gedit-qa-maint gnome bugs alias for QA and we
> are going to create a gedit-maint gnome bugs alias too.
>
> Is it bugzilla smart enough to avoid mail duplication if I watch both
> gedit-qa-maint gnome bugs and gedit-maint gnome bugs ?

Yup.  It's smart like that.

--
Shaun