Re: Gnome 2.12.1 released!

(dist trimmed)

Elijah:

I made a new release of gnome-mag (0.12.2) for GNOME 2.12.1 with an important bugfix. Looks like I thought Tuesday was Monday, sorry about that. Is there any way we can pull this into 2.12.1 now?

Unless you feel differently, I retract this suggestion. It doesn't seem to me like a good idea to set precedent of changing/respinning a release for something that's not a real "stopper".

2.12.2 will have to do.  I hate these off-by-one errors ;-)

Bill