Re: New Platform - GNOME-productivity.

This is great, and there should be more of this kind of thing.

I'd prefer, however, that you didn't try to define it partly as an
opposition to OpenOffice. That isn't necessary, and we are usually more
inclusive. It's better to define a release set in terms of it's positive
aims and common values. I think we have lots of that.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com