GNOME Software Map

Hi,
Currently the 'Software map' link on the gnome.org website points to
freshmeat. Personally I think it would be more appropriate to have it
pointing to gnomefiles.org as that sites focus solely on GNOME related
apps and as such is a part of the wider family of GNOME related sites
(whose efforts I think we should support). Would a lot of people here
bite my head of if I changed the link to point to gnomefiles.org instead
of freshmeat?

Christian