Tarballs due: GNOME 2.8.1 - release this week

Hi,

Please note that I am abroad until febrary 15th 2005.
For urgent matters, Please contact Gerrit Hannaert on gerrit.hannaert at cropdesign.com or call +32 241 50 80.

Best regards,
Leen Toelen

confidentiality notice:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be the subject of
legal professional privilege. It is intended for the authorized use of the individual
or entity addressed. If the receiver or reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,  you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
If this email is received in error, please accept our apologies, delete all copies
from your system, and notify us at cropdesign cropdesign com