Permission to post last years GUADEC talks (Kristiansand)

Hi,
I have been slowly working to put the recordings of last years talks at
GUADEC online. In order to be able to do this we need the explicit
permission of the people doing the talks. So could those of you who did
a talk at GUADEC mail me directly stating wether you a) give permission
to having the video of your talk online or b) you object to such usage.

Christian