Re: [resend] import a new module on cvs.gnome.org

> Since that documentation is currently covered by a rather non-free
> license (ie: it has no license and redistributing is not permitted
> unless I, the copyright owner, explicitly allows it), I assume I should
> at least allow use and distribution under the terms of a more
> appropriate license. I got a bit burned by the FDL in the past so, I
> welcome input on what  users would find more appropriate. I would like
> to point out that I will probably request (although not require)
> copyright assignments for contributions to this module.

I like the licence Elijah uses for its "Developing with GNOME" doc
(http://www.gnome.org/~newren/tutorials/developing-with-gnome/html/)
though I'd probably add an additionnal clause saying that code samples
can be used under a BSD-like licence.

Hope that helps,

Christophe