Re: Bugzilla changes

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 15:25 +0100, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> As many people have noticed, the recent crack of widget gave us an
> opportunity to upgrade bugzilla. There are a couple of important
> semantic changes.

Thanks for the summary, Andrew. It's also worth noting that if Andrew
makes it to Norway, he falls into the category of 'people who should
never have to buy their own beer.' [Dave Fallon, Alex Duggan, Elijah
Newren, Wayne Schuller, and others have also done more than their share
in getting this going.]

If you have any questions/comments/whatever, please don't hesitate to
email or file things in bugzilla- for the first time in some ages, we're
in a position to say something better than 'after we upgrade' when asked
for feature enhancements and such.

Luis