Muine music player in GNOME CVS?

Hi,

I've been working on a new music player, and I was wondering if I could
import it into CVS.

It differs from Rhythmbox and Jamboree in its interface. When I was
still doing RB I was trying to find The Interface that would work for
all the different ways in which people want to play music. I kept
thinking about that and I think I finally thought something up that
handles all usage cases well and has a simple interface.

I haven't implemented all parts of the UI yet, just the main playlist
window. A screenshot and a download can be found here:

 http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/Muine/

I could upload the mockups I have for the rest of the interface if
people are interested.

As for the technical stuff.. it is largely written in C#, with some bits
binding to GStreamer, libid3tag and libvorbis written in C.

Cheers,

Jorn