Re: Why are Option Menu's depreciated?

On 26/02/2004 12:24 PM, msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:

Hi folks,
        I was just happily coding away today, looked up the GTK 2.x
reference docs for the functions I wanted to used on an option
menu, and discovered that Option Menus have been depreciated!

Can some one point me to the rational behind this very counter-intuative
decision?

IMHO Option Menu's are perfect for choosing between fixed options - DOH!
The new GtkComboBox widget is the replacement for GtkOptionMenu.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/