Re: Reminder: GUADEC 2004 Call for Papers

Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 10:29:27PM +0100, David Neary escribió:

>The closing date for submitting abstracts for papers to be
>presented at GUADEC is now only 2 weeks away.

	hi David! Can we get a list of already submited papers? this was
done in last Guadec, and I think it's interesting, because people can
see what topics are covered/uncovered, and can encourage people to
submit papers.

Thanks!

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas