Re: subversion on cvs.gnome.org (Re: Putting MonoDevelop into gnome's cvs repo)

Maybe people should also consider GNU Arch
(http://www.gnuarch.org/), which already is at version
1.2 and has more powerful features than Subversion
(distributed repositories, star merging).  GARNOME
uses Arch
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-March/msg00111.html)