Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal Server Client 0.124

On CVS references, if you want something that's useful when you need to
do something complicated (like branching), look at
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html. It's not a short reference,
but I find it useful when doing something more complicated than
checkout/commit.

(btw, checking in code is generally as simple as "cvs commit". If it
moans that your files aren't up to date, first run "cvs update" and try
again. If CVS update prefixes files with "C", there are conflicts marked
in the file that you need to resolve before committing.)