[Fwd: epiphany brand name]

Maybe someone needs to take a look at this?

Cheers
--
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
--- Begin Message ---

developer read one) but I couldn't find it on the site. Maybe you could
forward the following to the right people ? Or let me know whom to address
the following to:

I noticed the use of the name "Epiphany" in a Gnome based product (a browser
?). I do not know if the gnome developers are aware of this or not, but
there actually is an entire company that uses almost the exact same name
"E.piphany". (see http://www.epiphany.com). Since im not a lawyer I cannot
tell how important this might or might not be, but ... maybe it would be an
idea to change the name of that particular gnome component ?

Anyways, just my 2$

Sincerely,

John Smith.

--- End Message ---