Announcing GNOME.conf.au 2004

Gooooooood morning everybody!

Announcing the first Australian GNOME.conf.au 2004 hacker's conference!

Who'll be coming?
-----------------

Havoc Pennington! James Henstridge! Plus lots of other people who haven't
told me they're coming yet! Stay tuned for more info.

When? Where?
------------

12th-13th January, 2004, in the great city of Adelaide, in co-operation with
Australia's premier Free Software and Open Source developer's conference,
linux.conf.au! Check out their site (http://lca2004.linux.org.au/) for all
the details on the main conference and for conference registration.

It's going to kick serious arse again!

Note that you must be attending the full conference to join in with the
GNOME.conf.au fun, not that you'd seriously consider missing the main event!

What? Why?
----------

On Monday, a selection of casual presentations, mini-tutorials and technical
demos. On Tuesday, a hackfest! We'll have a list of things soon, but not a
proper schedule. That would restrict our creativity (read: potential
laziness, beer intake and hacking time).

Further news will appear on the GNOME.conf.au webite:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/2004/gnome.conf.au/

"IBM is the proud Penguin Sponsor of Linux.Conf.Au 2004"

Thanks,

- Jeff

                       Wake up and smell the penguin.