Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release
- Date: 20 Oct 2003 15:42:30 -0400
Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org> writes:
> > If we do pre-release tarballs, they'll be available for 2.5.0 (otherwise you
> > won't be able to build half of the existing modules).
> There will probably still be trouble with 2.5.0 - right now jhbuild on
> HEAD uses gtk HEAD and doesn't get very far before erroring out.
Yeah. I've been removing all the -DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED flags locally
for now to get it all building. But we should all try to branch and get
building on GTK+-HEAD ASAP, so that we can shake out as many problems
from GTK+ as we can.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev