Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.0: "Obviously you're not a golfer"

hello, merry band of gnomes!

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 08:06, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/
I just noticed that you are still using GGV from the gnome-2-4 branch,
which still uses the deprecated Gtk/GNOME calls. Can you please switch
to HEAD, since there has been heavy dedeprecation in the HEAD as well as
some stuff not included in 2.4 release!

and, you are wrong, I am a golfer. although not a very good one.

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org