RE: GU4DEC Accommodation - Trinity College Dublin

Hey there,

> Thanks for organising this so well. But can you give us a clue about whether
> it will be difficult to find accommodation in Dublin and whether approx
> 174-197 Euros for 3 nights is a good deal?

Dublin is a reasonably expensive city to stay in. The only cheaper
option to my knowledge is probably some of the youth hostels, or
obviously some of the bed and breakfasts' further outside the city.

I think given that you'd be on the campus, in the middle of town, that
price is an exceptionally good deal. You also have the atmosphere of
living in one of the more famous universities in the world.

I'd advise going with that deal - the longer you leave it, the less
likely you are to find something as cheap.

		See ya,
			Glynn ;)