Re: GNOME Newsletter...writing and editing

tor 2003-03-06 klockan 15.34 skrev Bill Haneman:
> On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 14:27, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>

> > Perhaps have it possible to subscribe to paper copy and also have it
> > downloadable as PDF?
>
> I can't help but think we need to provide an accessible format also, and
> PDF isn't really that.

Seriously Bill, providing a PDF doesn't outrule any other formats. PDF
is nice for those of us that doesn't need an accessible format since
it's easy to print.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/