Re: ANNOUNCE: GDM 2.4.2.95 (unstable), the "Freeze?" release

tor 2003-06-26 klockan 21.32 skrev George:
> PS:  I have become an evil Red Hat intern tuesday.  I have not yet managed
> to take over the company, but this is in progress.  I still have not yet even
> managed to get a @redhat.com email addy.  I am pretty much at the same stage
> here as I am with taking over the world.  I have however figured out a
> strategy.  Instead of using force, I will attempt to take over the world
> by the world volunteering to be taken over.  So then this is your notice
> that everyone (including you) should volunteer to be taken over.  Right now!
> Unless you don't want to of course.  Wonder if this will work ...

Does this mean i should send you my VISA or will my signature under some
sort of contract work for you?
Please note that although i volunteer as a slave i want my paid vacation
as is usual in Sweden.
By the way, if you  taking over my life mean I can spend my time in the
RH-building I wont demand the paid vacation.

Oh, and i guess the "Yours truly" that we learned in school is sort of
something that realy looks nice now :)

Yours truly,
Kent Nyberg.