GU4DEC Hackfest - 14-16th June

Hey!

No code is too special. No code is too precious. No code is too sacred.

Yes, it's Hackfest time! We want to see the most gruesome, yet glorious,
hacks. We will pay good money for them...well, we'll give a prize to the
best hack of the weekend. We want to see innovation, exasperation and
imagination! We want something that Jeff Waugh will say "PANTS OFF" to
at the top of his voice.

What are the rules?
===================

They're simple!

   o The hack must be based on the current modules proposed for
     GNOME 2.4 - desktop and platform components

   o The hack must be NEW! Don't even try to fool us!

   o You won't be forced to put it back to cvs.gnome.org - that isn't
     what this is about!

Forget stability, don't worry that your code leaks hundreds of megabytes
of memory and most importantly, tread on that maintainers toe!

Join us in the Beckett network room on Saturday and Sunday and let's
create something special!

- GU4DEC Committee