RE: developer.gnome.org needs some love

Am Die, 2003-06-03 um 10.50 schrieb Murray Cumming Comneon com:
> Christian, did anything happen with this, or did we manage to thoroughly
> discourage you?
>
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc usa net
> www.murrayc.com

Well, I did commited some bigger category refactoring patches a few
weeks ago, but nothing huge took place compared to the developer page
overall size. Pretty much work isn't done and I didn't have enough time
to do the required changes. I already started to write some smaller
pages but none is finished yet.
We need more people who help us with content!

regs,
 Chris