RE: developer.gnome.org needs some love

> From: Christian Neumair [mailto:chris gnome-de org]
> Well, I did commited some bigger category refactoring patches a few
> weeks ago, but nothing huge took place compared to the developer page
> overall size. Pretty much work isn't done and I didn't have
> enough time
> to do the required changes. I already started to write some smaller
> pages but none is finished yet.
> We need more people who help us with content!

As I said before, I suggest that you try making small changes, step by step.
Evolution rather than revolution is always more likely to actually happen.
At the least, you might make a list of things that you think need to be
done. Everything is a step forward.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com