Re: gnome-hello maintenance

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 00:39, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Is there any official maintainer for the HEAD branch of gnome-hello? If
> not then I could take it on as a reviewer-of-patches and tarball
> releaser.
>
> I plan to remove the use of the shared macros directory and its
> autogen.sh stuff from gnome-common, and update it to remove warnings
> from newer versions of autotools.

I have committed that now, so people might want to check the sanity of
this autogen.sh script:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-hello/autogen.sh&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

In particular, it seems that we must use automake-1.4 to avoid this
distcheck problem:

./var/scrollkeeper/scrollkeeper_docs
make[1]: *** [distuninstallcheck] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/root/cvs/gnome2/gnome-hello/gnome-hello-2.0/=build'

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net