gnome-common: GNOME 1 autogen.sh uses GNOME2 variable

Hi,

while trying to compile gtkhtml 1.1.6 from CVS, I've got stuck because
GNOME1 autogen.sh (from gnome-common) is trying to use GNOME2_PATH
variable as a prefix variable (just like the GNOME2_DIR variable in
GNOME2 autogen.sh script).. But the problem is that bonobo-activation is
able to uses GNOME2_PATH as a PATH variable (ie with multiple path
separated by : ) and since I was using GNOME2_PATH for
bonobo-activation, I was no longer able to compile gtkhtml 1.1.6 from
CVS..

Anyway, I think GNOME1 script should not try to use GNOME2 variables..

Can I commit a s/GNOME2_PATH/GNOME_PATH/ fix in gnome1 autogen.sh in
gnome-common ?
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
MandrakeSoft