Re: ANNOUNCE: MrProject 0.9 - the little drummer boy

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 10:01, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> tis 2003-02-18 klockan 00.04 skrev Aron Griffis:
> > Richard Hult wrote:[Mon Feb 17 2003, 12:41:03PM EST]
> > > http://mrproject.codefactory.se/project-x.pdf
> >
> > This file just produces a lot of errors when viewed with acroread 4.05.
>
> Yeah, it seems to be a problem in libgnomeprint :(

It seems to be a problem with the font. Can you run the regression test
suite in libgnomeprint/tests with "./run-test.pl fonts" to test font
embeding with all of the fonts in your system? This test should fail
with the fonts that can't be embedded and parsed by acroread.

Also, I noticed that this file was created with libgnomeprint HEAD, you
might want to be using the gnome-2-2 branch.

regards,
Chema