Re: Rhythmbox 0.5.1 - "You can have your keys back, I guess"

Greetings,

Rhythmbox does not play the attached file.  Other MP3 files play fine.
I get a "Could not find media type" error upon attempting playback.

Audio backend: GStreamer
Audio formats: mp3 vorbis

It's reported as having no duration, very low quality, and a bitrate of
0kbps.  Is this problem a known bug?

Thank you.