Re: ANNOUNCE: (SECURITY) GDM 2.4.1.6 (stable) and GDM 2.4.2.101 (unstable), the "I 0wn3rz y0ur f1lez" release

Speaking as a vendor, it would have been nice if we'd been alerted that
2.4.16 was a security release before this announcement. Is that
something we need to think about formalizing a little bit? Or is it
something we'd formalized ages ago and I didn't know about? :)

Luis