Re: GGV 2.3.99 "cdp7461292"

tir, 19.08.2003 kl. 07.02 skrev Jaka Mocnik:
> hopefully the last before 2.4.0; this release sports some build related
> bug-fixes, too boring to even list here. check the ChangeLog.

Just a small comment from me - making the final tarballs for the release
just after the first beta kind of invalidates the reason for having a
longer period for the translators to work in. I missed this release and
now I won't have updated translations in 2.4.0?

Sounds strange to me...

Cheers
Kjartan