Announce: gxmpcr

If you have one of XMRadio's PC radios called xmpcr ( http://www.xmradio.com/xmpcr/) you might find my new program, gxmpcr (http://home.comcast.net/~codeskull) slightly (but increasingly) useful. It contains the core of what I expect to become a proper GNOME object. Is it worthy? Will it be once it is complete (with gui, CORBA, etc)? I'd like maintain it on cvs.gnome.org. I will post version 0.0.4 on 8/11.