Re: GNOME/KDE interoperability hothouse

I fear that the KDE group will be hugely under presented as long as this
is done in the US.
Most KDE people are from Europe, plus that I will not travel to the USE
in the first place. There are probably others that feel likewise.

I hope some of this development can be moved out of the 'free world' so
the open source software developers that care about Free are able to
cooporate.

Sorry for the rant.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander planescape com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be