PanelApplet documentation

Hi there,

Is there already documentation about/for the new PanelApplet
widget? I am having troubles finding it while porting
my application (Gnome Clipboard Manager) to GNOME 2.0 ...
I am also having troubles finding dev packages for it on
debian unstable, but thats not really the focus of this
mailinglist I guess?

Is this part of Gnome2 under heavy development and should
I wait with porting it? Or is only documentation not yet
written.. or am I searching at the wrong places?
The only information I can find are the few applets
that already have been ported in the gnome-applets CVS
module :(.

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ linux.be