personal spam.

Hi Guys,

	As you may or may not know, I intend to be married to a most
wonderful lady, April the 20th in Aldeburgh, England. I'd be extremely
pleased to see any of you who want to come, along with appropriate
spouses / relatives / aquaintances etc.

	For more information see:

		http://www.gnome.org/~michael/wedding.html

	There will also be a reception / dance in the evening, mail me
if you're interested in coming to that. I'm sorry to spam everyone in
such a disorganised and impersonal fashion; it would be great to see
you (yes you) if you can get there :-)

	Otherwise apologies for the noise,

		Michael.