usr/share/control-center-2 or control-center-2.0 ??

While getting my spec files up to date for another CVS commit round, i noticed a couple of apps have moved there capplet entries around (again).

It seems currently we have both /usr/share/control-center-2/ and ...../control-center-2.0/

Which of these two is correct? (by far most capplet entries are listed in -2.0 so i presume thats the one?)

However the latest metatheme release (0.9.5) which was released yesterday puts them in .../control-center-2/, and so does cddb-slave

Isn't there a clear consencus on what location to use? Or are these 2 examples just plain old bugs?

   -- Chris