Re: Don't dare run out of diskspace while running Gnome...

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 02:49:54AM +0100, Drazen Kacar wrote:
> In addition to running out of space on a partition, one could run out of
> inodes or one could bump into quota.

	I would think we could have a spot to ping if one recieves
ENOSPC.  Something to poke said disk monitor.  Not every app would have
it, but those that do get quick response.

Joel

--

"You look in her eyes, the music begins to play.
 Hopeless romantics, here we go again."

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec evilplan org