Re: [Nautilus-list] Handling Nautilus in bugzilla
- From: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>, gnome-hackers gnome org, nautilus-list eazel com, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Handling Nautilus in bugzilla
- Date: 05 Mar 2002 13:11:32 -0500
On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 13:04, Alex Larsson wrote:
> On 5 Mar 2002, Luis Villa wrote:
> > On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 10:13, Alex Larsson wrote:
> > Would this be sufficient? I'm not really opposed to splitting things up
> > as you originally proposed, but I think adding yet a third way of
> > identifying/separating out the bugs (beyond keywords and milestones)
> > might be getting overly confusing :)
> Yeah. I agree. It sounds fine.
And in Darin's last email he says he likes it :) Whichever works for you
guys- you have the final say.
> This is true for a certain kind of bug reports. E.g. crashes and community
> reported bugs, but not for all bugs. So I don't like auto-closing bugs.
Fair enough; they can be ignored as is. But I'm not holding my breath
for when you'll have time to read them :)
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev