Re: [Nautilus-list] Handling Nautilus in bugzilla

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, John Fleck wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 12:06:03AM -0500, Alex Larsson wrote:
> >
> > So, i propose that we split the nautilus module into a two modules, called
> > perhaps nautilus1 and nautilus2, or maybe nautilus and nautilus1. Then we
> > move all the GNOME2 marked bugs to nautilus2 and the rest to nautilus1.
> >
> > This way we can use bugzilla effectively for nautilus2, and we don't lose
> > the open bugs against nautilus1. Then we can slowly progress through the
> > nautilus1 bugs and move the ones that affect nautilus2 to the nautilus2
> > module as time goes by.
>
> First, I would say that whatever makes bugzilla work for you in
> getting Nautilus under control is what we should do. However, we
> already have two overlapping designations to distinguish GNOME 2
> Nautilus bugs that we've already tried to implement (obviously with
> only limited success). First, Darin has long used the milestone label
> "1.1.x" to distinguish bugs that needed to be fixed for GNOME
> 2. Second, Louie added the "GNOME2" keyword. Those are the two
> designators that I've been trying to use as I categorize incoming
> Nautilus bugs.[1]
>
> Is there some reason we shouldn't use those two designations to
> distinguish GNOME 2 Nautilus bugs?

Hmmm. As long as someone keeps setting the GNOME2 keyword on new bugs I
guess I can work only with the GNOME2 ones. I prefer that to the
milestone, because then we can have several milestones for gnome 2.

Is there any chance of adding an X-Bugzilla-Keywords: email header in
addition to the ones we have now so I can filter natuilus-maint into two
folders?